Thursday, August 4, 2011

Guess What!!



They say a picture is worth a thousand words so I added one!  Matt and I are expecting.   My friend Carol just scanned me today and we have a good sized gestational sac, a clearly defined yolk sac, a fetal pole, and a strong heartbeat!  Carol even let me listen to it.  Matt and I are so blessed beyond words.  We appreciate all of your prayers during this time.  Please pray for this little one that God will keep his hand over him or her and bless him/her with a healthy mind, body, and spirit, and that they will truly come to love and serve Him.  I'll try to get some ultrasound pictures uploaded tomorrow if I can get the dang computer to cooperate.  Thanks again for everyone's prayers!  Matt and I appreciate them!  We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment